The Crescent City Collection of Bamboo Sun Shirts:
Named after our hometown and headquarters in New Orleans, the Crescent City collection is an ‘everyday’ long sleeve bamboo sun shirt. Its blend of bamboo, cotton, and spandex makes for an unbelievably soft and comfortable shirt—one you’d want to wear everyday. The Crescent City collection is designed to be worn year-round. Its fabric is breathable enough to provide comfort in the heat, and comfortable enough to provide layered warmth in the winter. It’s certified at UPF 45, providing an excellent level of UV protection. It’s a shirt you can trust in any situation—fishing, exercising, or even grabbing a few drinks with your friends.
A relaxed fit designed to be fairly loose and comfortable for any body type. Its sleeves are a bit longer than a typical long sleeve shirt to help keep the back of your hands protected from the sun.
67.5% Viscose From Bamboo, 27.5% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Excellent UV protection, certified at UPF 45
- Relaxed fit: comfortable for everyone
- Buttery soft and super comfortable with viscose from bamboo
- Moisture wicking and quick drying
- Lightweight and breathable
- Naturally odor resistant thanks to the bamboo fibers
- Long sleeves for maximum UV protection, even for tall people
- Tag-free collar
- Easy care: machine wash, tumble dry
Approx. Weight: 10.5 oz. (size Medium).
Care Instructions: Caring for this bamboo sun shirt is super easy: machine wash cold and tumble dry low for the best results. Natural fibers will shrink when washed, especially if using hot water and heated drying, so please size accordingly.